1. What Technology Proficiencies am I required to complete?
- New certified staff must complete the Entry Level requirements during their first year.
- Returning certified staff must complete E1 and Progressive Level requirements.
- 3rd-8th grade teachers are required to complete Enhancing Learning in the 1:1 Mobile Classroom training to receive laptop carts.
- 9th-12th grad teachers are required to complete Enhancing Learning in the 1:1 Mobile Classroom training as their students have 1:1 devices.
2. Do I have to attend in-person trainings to complete the proficiencies?
No, there are several online PDs for you to choose from.
3. How do I report technology problems in my office/classroom?
Submit a support request ticket through 1 to 1 Plus
Please provide as much information as possible to help us quickly resolve your issue.
4. My phone is not working, what do I do?
5. How do I print/copy/scan to the MFP (multi-function printer)?
Associate your badge to the assigned MFP. Your print/copy limit is set by your building administration. Any request for an increase should go through them. Use this link to check your remaining balance: http://crcsspc01:9191/user