More featured videos
- Dual Language Immersion Program Overview Uploaded May 04, 2021
- Career and Advanced Technology Education (CATE) Center Pathways Uploaded Apr 29, 2021
- Jump Start Your Career at CATE & BJACE! Uploaded Apr 29, 2021
- Early College / Dual Enrollment Uploaded Apr 26, 2021
- What is Rigorous Curriculum Design? (Rigorous Curriculum Design in Jasper County) Uploaded Apr 20, 2021
Most Recent Videos
- 8:23 2021-2022 Teacher of the Year Featured Uploaded Jun 21, 2021
- 26:50 Pre-Bid Meeting JCAP Parking/Track project Uploaded May 13, 2021
May 2021 Staff Spotlight
We are thankful for the many wonderful people that make Jasper County School District a special place.Uploaded May 11, 2021
- 31:12 JCSD Board of Education Meeting (May 10, 2021) Uploaded May 10, 2021
- 1:38:48 JCSD Board of Education Meeting (April 12, 2021) Uploaded May 04, 2021
Dual Language Immersion Program Overview
Dual Language ImmersionUploaded May 04, 2021
Hello to parents, students, and community members of Jasper County School District.
It is finally here, the new initiative of Dual-Immersion Program.
Whether you attend Ridgeland Campus or Hardeeville Campus for Kindergarten, you can take advantage of this program. Your child will be fully immersed in a 50/50 native English-speaking ELA classroom for half the day and native Spanish speaking math, science, social studies for the other half of the day.
Currently, this program is only available to Kindergarteners during SY 2021-2022. Each year after, the program will expand by one grade level. (First grade begins - SY 2022-2023, Second Grade begins - SY 2023-2024, etc...)